#selfieatinternship offers an existing opportunity to win up to INR 20,000 cash vouchers. Students currently going through summer internship can join the campaign by sharing what they like most about the workplace they are interning along with a #selfieatinternship. As the outcome of this survey we will be releasing the first edition of special publication titled ‘Coolest places to Intern’.
#selfieatinternship is an attempt to capture key drivers of interns for choosing a workplace as their employer of choice. #selfieatinternship in an initiative by Career Launchpad in association with Workplace2020 community supported by Corporate Shiksha.
Students with at least 1 internship during summer 2014 are eligible to apply
Follow the simple 4 step process to submit your entries. #1 Take a selfie at work #2 Write what you like most about your workplace #3 Tag us in your post on Facebook/Twitter #4 Submit your entry at our website
Who will win?
The most popular entry will be the winner of #selfieatinternship contest. Popularity of your post will be decided based on your social score. your social score will be calculated as per the following method
|Your post on Facebook||1 Point||5 Points|
For example, if your selfie on Facebook gets 20 ‘Like’ and 5 ‘Share’ then your Social Score will be 20 (20×1)+ 25 (5×5) = 45
|Your post on Twitter||1 Point||5 Points|
For example, if your selfie on Twitter gets 20 ‘Favorites’ and 5 ‘Retweet’ then your Social Score will be 20 (20×1)+ 25 (5×5) = 45
You can also share your #selfieatinternship on Facebook and Twitter both. In that case your Social Score will be the total of points earned on Facebook + Twitter.
What will winners get?
Terms and Conditions
- The organizer of the contest is Corporate Shiksha which shall be solely responsible for the execution and administration of this contest.
- This contest is in conjunction with www.workplace2020.in and www.careerlaunchpad.in .
- All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by the Organizers. The Organizer reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with these Terms or which tampers with the entry process.
- The Contest shall run strictly in accordance with the stipulated timeframe as stated in Contest Details.
- Anyone who is doing internship this summer is eligible to participate in this contest.
- The Organizer reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at any time, where the Organizer has reasonable grounds for believing that the initially selected Winner has contravened our terms. Any alternative winner will be selected applying the same criteria as that used to select the original Winner.
- All decisions of Organizer in any matter under these T&C shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
- Organizer reserves the right to amend these rules at any time at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Organizer reserves the right to disqualify a Participant in the contest, Organizer learns of Participant’s ineligibility after awarding the prize. Any prize awarded shall be recovered fully by the Organizer.
- The Participant must ensure to take all steps as mentioned (link) to ensure their undoubted success.
- In the case of a prize draw, the entry with maximum points on twitter shall be the winner.
- If a Participant provides an incorrect name, age, contact number, address or other incorrect information in relation to the entry, then Organizer reserves the absolute right to treat that entry as invalid (whether or not such information comes to light before or after the Participant has made the claim). If the fraud, deceit or other action is only discovered after the prize has been released, the Participant undertakes to return the same (or provide compensation) to Organizer forthwith upon discovery by the Organizer.
- Validity of our cash vouchers will be 6 months. Corporate Shiksha shall not be obliged to notify winners of the dateline. It is the sole responsibility of the Winners to collect their prize.